General Terms and Conditions of Equinoxe GmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop www.equishare.de.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract with
registration number HRB 5351
register court Freiburg i. Brg.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop do not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in writing or by providing the service ordered within one week. After fruitless expiry of the deadline, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired service
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Operation of the button "to checkout"
5) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
6) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy"
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (acknowledgment of receipt). This does not represent an acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in writing or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at www.equishare.de/agb. Your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by invoice.
(3) As far as we deliver by invoice, the due date of the purchase price claim comes into force with the provision of the service.
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all services offered by us are immediately available. The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days .. If the deadline on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract Comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
End of revocation
§7 Withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§10 Customer service
State of the Terms: Jan.2015